Bear River Food Service Program provides & prepares the following services to the Community.
• Breakfast made to order for employee purchases
• Food for Tribal Council Meetings
• Lunch daily for Elders, Tribal Members, and Employees
• Lunch made to order for employee purchases
• Food for Directors meetings, and staff meetings
• Food and/or snacks for Department meetings and/or events.
• Food for General Council Meetings
• Deliver frozen meals, fresh fruit and/or vegetables to local Elders weekly.
• Participate in the Summer Foods Program providing free lunch during the summer months, and after school snacks daily throughout the school year.
• Partnered with Cal-Fresh to promote healthy eating choices, provide nutritional information, and assist with Cal-Fresh applications as needed.
• **NEW** Bear Cub Program, providing all children under the age of 18 with a bag of kid friendly, easy to prepare meals for the weekend. These are provided weekly.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the programs we provide please do not hesitate to call (707)733-1900 ext.189
After School Program Snacks
Weekend Food Bags